We're on the hunt for talented individuals to fill the following positions:
High School Diploma, Minimum of 6 months of related experience is required.
Strong Interest in Firearms, familiarity with the 1911 platform is preferred
Strong customer service skills, effective communication via phone and emails
High attention to detail
Strong Mechanical Intuition
Self starter, fast-learner, self motivated
Must be 21 years of age or older
Background and Drug check will be required
Junior gunsmiths will be responsible with assessing customer’s issues, repairing firearms, and delivering customer’s firearms in a timely matter. They will also be assisting Senior Gunsmiths with firearm repairs and special projects.
Ideal candidates will be trained to repair Rock Island Armory’s pistols, shotguns, and rifles. Candidates must be willing to work in a fast paced, high stress environment, and meet deadlines. Candidates will also be assigned other tasks, such as inventory management, workshop maintenance and upkeep, new shipment firearm inspections, and firearm logging.
Qualified candidates will also be trained in the customer service aspect where they are able to answer technical questions, troubleshoot, and other customer related issues. Effective communication skills are necessary and professionalism is required when interacting with customers.
Interested candidates can send in a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject labeled as “Apprentice Gunsmith”.
Customer Service Representative
Rock Island Armory / Armscor Precision International is seeking for talented individuals to provide superior service to our customers. Our headquarters are based in Pahrump, Nevada.
• Interface with customers regarding routine complaints of non-conforming products and problem solutions.
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Collect feedback and informs Customer service manager of customer desired products or services for improvements.
• Enter and collect data into database and assist with the monitoring of non-conforming product trends.
• Handle routine credit card processing, order entries and fulfillment, UPS and FedEX label entry, customer returns, warranty parts fulfillment, and various computer assignments.
• Assist in the receiving of incoming packages from customer returns.
• Return phone calls and emails to customers with complex questions that require research.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to make logical decisions in a dynamic and ambiguous work environment.
• High school Diploma/GED
• Use and knowledge of sporting firearms and ammunition for shooting and hunting.
• Applicants need to be of 21 years of age or older and must complete a background check and drug check prior to employment.
Interested candidates can send in a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject labeled as “Customer Service Representative”. This Position is at our Pahrump, NV location.